As a health and safety company, we are conducting classes as scheduled until we are mandated to completely shut down. We have reduced our class sizes and are following AHA’s latest training requirements set in place due to COVID-19.
We have taken the following precautionary measures:
- All training equipment are cleaned and disinfected before and after each training session (per our usual safety guidelines).
- All participants will be given gloves upon entering the classroom and will be required to wear it the entire duration of the class.
- We encourage all participants to arrive at their training wearing facial covering.
- Per AHA, direct mouth to mouth ventilation will not be practiced.
- Participant to Equipment ratio will now be 1:1 and will have a 6ft distance between one another.
- The AHA recommends that employers and regulatory bodies consider extending recognition of an AHA Provider Card beyond its renewal date, for up to 120 days. However, please know that it is ultimately up to the discretion of employers and regulatory bodies who require current AHA Provider Cards to consider allowing extensions during this time.